Sunday 3 April 2011

Printable: Easter Egg Hunt Signs

As a child, I loved going on Easter Egg Hunts!
My mother would hide little foil-wrapped eggs around the garden (or if it was raining, around the house) and give clues to my sisters and I as to how close we were to finding one!

I'm far from organising or participating in any egg hunts this year (sob) but here's a printable for anyone planning to organise an easter egg hunt of their own!

easter egg hunt signs 

As with my Mother's Day Voucher printable, these should print off on standard A4 paper/card.

Simply print, cut out, and tape to sticks or hang up with string!


Linking up at:

2 comments:

  1. these will be great for my daughters Easter birthday party!thank you so so so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks these will be great for my little cousins easter hunt

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...