Thursday 17 November 2011

Photography Challenge Week #17

The theme for the Photography Challenge over at A Step in the Journey this week was someone you love.

Originally I was going to cheat and photograph one of the cats!
But I decided to pester an actual person this time around! And who else fits the category better than my very own Mum?!
Here she is in all her very patient smiley loveliness!


She didn't really want her picture taken! This is what she did when I first waved my camera in her direction:


As you can see, my Mum is lovely and silly! She wanted to hide her face because she feels tired, but I think she looks lovely as always!
Wish I'd had the chance to con her into playing model for me properly (rather than a couple of impromptu photos).

It's getting to that point in the year where my camera wants to use the flash whatever the time of day. This is fine if it's a still life, but not so good for a person or animal!


There are a whole bunch of awesome photographs by others at the link party on A Step in the Journey. And it's not too late to join in! :)

3 comments:

  1. Great picture and yes, your mother looks lovely. She has the prettiest eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! She looks like a dear, sweet lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! I love how blue her eyes are against her top.

    Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...