Monday 17 June 2013

Marvellous Monday #15

Are you having a good Monday?
This week's Marvellous Monday is one for the parents among you--funny kids!



Source: imgfave.com via Kei on Pinterest

I know, I've posted this one before. But it makes me laugh so much!


Source: i.imgur.com via Kei on Pinterest

I'd say this one was pretty magical! :D



Isn't that the truth?!




Just a short one today, but I hope it gave you all something to smile and laugh about. 

Have a humorous, Marvellous Monday!

2 comments:

  1. These are all fab, love the ballet one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ballet one too. Great start to Monday - thanks Kei.

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...