Wednesday 30 October 2013

Pinning Inspiration #24

This week, I'd planned to write about a person for Pinning Inspiration (well, it has been a little while!)
But I'm feeling tired and non-wordy, so this week's Pinning Inspiration theme is amazing headdresses (something I've pinned a lot of, recently!)

Here goes...



This one is just plain stunning. Oh to have $200 and a place to wear it!




I love these two because they are big and crazy. Old dolls and mysterious houses always go down well with me ;)




This one gets its own separate line, because the pin doesn't do it justice, so you really should check out the original source! This artist's pieces are seriously cool.




Two completely different styles of headdress, but both with elegance and a natural charm.




The one on the left looks as though it should be perched upon the fine-haired head of an Elf. The one on the right is more understated in size (compared to others posted here!) but portrays a mermaid-like beauty and wildness.


Well, that's it for this week! I hope you've been inspired! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...